Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I Quit

Hey y'all
I have been so crazy busy!!! I have been watching 2 other little boys, 2 dears friends had babies very close to the same time I had Caleb. They asked if I would watch their babies, and it's ben great. But busy crazy and fun. But I have decided to no longer watch those other 2 boys. I just need to spend one on one time with my boys. Poor Carter all day long he hears me say, I can't, or don't have time to play with him. It's time I poured into just my kids. I have another week, but am getting excited about being able to get out more. There are a ton of free things to do around us too, so i am making a list. i will try to post more pics soon. I never have access to my room. Someone is always sleeping, and if they aren't....well I shouldnt' be working on the computer with 5kids running around!

1 comment:

Shelldell said...

That is a good idea, it sounds like Carter needs you.